We are always keen to hear from talented, conscientious people with a practical ‘can-do’ attitude.
Our current vacancies are listed below:
Client Account Co-ordinator
We are a Microsoft Gold accredited IT and software development company based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire and require a strong administrator to provide support to a variety of business functions.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a junior office role and will be confident liaising with both stakeholders and customers. Although initially a temporary role, there is the potential for this to become a permanent position for the right candidate.
- Support the accounts team with credit control functions including generating and sending letters to clients and liaising directly with clients over the phone
- Monitor customer renewals and prepare required documentation to facilitate them
- Assist with the preparation of customers quotes and proposals
- Liaise directly with customers and stakeholders both verbally and via email as required
- Other adhoc administrative functions as required by the needs of the business
- A minimum of Grade C GCSE Maths and English
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A hands on approach to learning and willing to have a go
- Keen attention to detail
- Able to take direction, but doesn’t require micro- management
St Neots, Cambridgeshire. Suitable for those commuting from Bedford, Biggleswade, Cambourne, Cambridge, Godmanchester, Huntingdon, St Ives and the wider Cambridgeshire / Bedfordshire area.
As part of a young and dynamic team the candidate will have excellent career benefits, pension, private health insurance plus the opportunity to further develop their skills and qualifications through training courses.
I-dash also offers a great work environment which includes breakout facilities in our modern, custom built offices.
Can be flexible within office hours. Office hours are Monday- Friday 9am-5pm with an hour for lunch.
Dependant on experience.
Please send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org